Saturday, September 5, 2009

Second Home Study Meeting

We finished our second home study meeting. It was again a great visit. This visit was spent talking with Dan about his family history as well as what we are looking for in a child. We just want a healthy baby. Today we went to look at baby stuff. I got a little overwhelmed with all the stuff we need and how much things cost. I think I found the bedding I wanted at Target. I also went in to get my physical done for the adoption. Everything went well. I am healthy and ready to be a mother. Next week is our last home study meeting and then we will be able to begin looking for our baby. I think it is all sinking in that this could happen very quickly from here on out. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment