Friday, October 25, 2013

Hey Ya'll~ It has been a while and I have some new news about our little Liliana. As of Sept. 28th she is now four years old. She is doing great and is the chocolate chips in my cookie dough. We recently had Lili seen by the Waisman Center and have found that she has sensory processing disorder due to her early birth and exposure to cocaine, as well as possible other substances. I praise God that this has been the only true challenge that has come from all the difficult things Liliana has been through. Dan and I are working with her Primary Doctor, soon a Occupational Therapist, and God to help Lili find regulation in her social interactions. I am so excited to see that we have a few new followers and I hope to see more in the future. Thanks for hanging in there and keeping updated about our little Liliana. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment