Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's now Tuesday, October 6th. Mimi is transcribing while I do "Kangaroo Kare" with Lili. We flew into San Antiono on Friday and went directly to the hospital. I was able to hold her immediately for an hour. What a surreal feeling it was.


God blessed us with a family to stay with. Dan and Cynthia Brown are friends of John and Nina (Dan's parents) and they pastor a church here in San Antonio. What a blessing they have been. They have a swimming pool, so I get some exercise every day.

Lili is doing great! Her feedings have increased to 11 cc's - she was at 1 cc when I first saw her. I even think her fingers are getting chubby. So far, we've had more good news than bad news with her health. The nurses have been so helpful.

I'm off to give my first bath to Lili tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Glad her feedings have increased. Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete